Our current vacancies include:
West End Precision is a family run engineering sub–contractor based in Bideford, North Devon. Established since 1977, we specialise in high–precision machined components for a wide range of sectors including Aerospace, Oil & Gas and Automotive.
We have recently experienced a serious increase to our order levels and have an immediate requirement for experienced CNC lathe programmers/setters to work on our twin spindle multi axis’s lathes, our Citizen sliding head section and Wickman multispindles.
The successful candidates will be joining a self-motivated, long-standing and talented team, working to the highest quality standards. You will be expected to programme offline, schedule work load and plan for new parts. CNC setters must be able to operate a range of 5 axis twin spindle lathes with Fanuc, Mazatrol and Mitsubishi systems or operate a range of Citizen sliding head machines.
Wickman setters must have a proven history with such equipment.
- Salary £28,000 to £30,000 per year depending on experience and ability.
- Hours 0700hrs to 1715hrs Monday to Thursday. No shift working, enjoy a 3 day weekend every weekend.
- 5 weeks holiday per year.
- Benefits package include Priority health care and life insurance.
- A discretionary Bonus scheme based on attendance is in use.
NO AGENCIES – DIRECT CONTACT FROM APPLICANTS ONLY
Application form available on request by telephoning Nic on 01237 475310 which should be returned with an up to date CV
Closing date 18th February 2019
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year